Crescent Lakes is a very quiet community but is within easy reach of
all of the key amenities that you need while holidaying. Here are some
of our preferred places to shop and eat:
- Wal Mart – Poinciana, 5 minutes away with all
that Wal Mart can provide!
- Wal Mart – US 192 - excellent for tickets for
attractions and coupons as well as food.
- Florida Mall – 25 minutes by car and the place
to shop for all things. It is an excellent day out!
- Publix at the junction of Pleasant Hill Road and
John Young – excellent for fresh fruit and vegetables
We prefer the following restaurants but there are so many to choose from….
- Perkins or Ponderosa for breakfast
- TGI Friday on the US 192 for dinner
- Dragon’s Court – Chinese Buffet in Buena
This is a must for Chinese food lovers
- Outback Steak House on US 192 – but go there
If you take a 10 minute drive in any direction on the US 192 you will
come across a vast range of restaurants catering for all tastes.
The house is 35 minutes away from Orlando International Airport by car
and 1 hour from Sandford Airport.